Acknowledgements is made to the Robert A. Welch Foundation (F-0038) and the NIH-NIGMS (RO1-GM093905) for financial support. The Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) is acknowledged for Postdoctoral Fellowship support (D.C.S.). Dr. Taichiro Touge of Takasago is thanked for the generous donation of segphos ligands.
Protecting-Group-Free Diastereoselective CC Coupling of 1,3-Glycols and Allyl Acetate through Site-Selective Primary Alcohol Dehydrogenation†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3277–3280, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Dechert-Schmitt, A.-M. R., Schmitt, D. C. and Krische, M. J. (2013), Protecting-Group-Free Diastereoselective CC Coupling of 1,3-Glycols and Allyl Acetate through Site-Selective Primary Alcohol Dehydrogenation. Angew. Chem., 125: 3277–3280. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209863
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-0038
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: RO1-GM093905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!