These authors contributed equally to this work.
FePt and CoPt Nanowires as Efficient Catalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3549–3552, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, S., Li, D., Zhu, H., Zhang, S., Markovic, N. M., Stamenkovic, V. R. and Sun, S. (2013), FePt and CoPt Nanowires as Efficient Catalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 3549–3552. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209871
Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Fuel Cell Technologies Program.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy
This article has been cited by:
- 1A dramatic platform for oxygen reduction reaction based on silver nanoclusters, Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 2, 234, , , , , , ,
- 5Ultrathin Dendritic Pt3Cu Triangular Pyramid Caps with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Activity, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 20, 17748, , , , , , , , ,