These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselective Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Allylation of Carbazolones: Total Synthesis of (−)-Aspidospermidine and (+)-Kopsihainanine A†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4211–4215, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., Zhang, S., Wu, S., Shen, X., Zou, L., Wang, F., Li, X., Peng, F., Zhang, H. and Shao, Z. (2013), Enantioselective Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Allylation of Carbazolones: Total Synthesis of (−)-Aspidospermidine and (+)-Kopsihainanine A . Angew. Chem., 125: 4211–4215. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209878
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the NSFC (20962023, 21162034, 20832005), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-10-0907), and Yunnan government (2012FB114). We sincerely thank Prof. Yong Tang and Shuli You at Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, CAS, and Prof. Yonggui Zhou at Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, for valuable discussions. We also thank Prof. Kun Gao at Lanzhou University for providing us with the spectrum of the natural sample of kopsihainanine A.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20962023, 21162034, 20832005
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0907
- Yunnan government. Grant Number: 2012FB114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!