This work was supported by the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the NSFC (No. 21272231 for X.L.). We thank Prof. Dr. Y.-G. Zhou for discussions and analyses of the enantiopurity of some products.
Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed CC Coupling between Arenes and Aziridines by CH Activation†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2637–2640, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Yu, S., Wang, F., Wan, B. and Yu, X. (2013), Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed CC Coupling between Arenes and Aziridines by CH Activation . Angew. Chem., 125: 2637–2640. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209887
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21272231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!