This work was supported financially by the National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Youth Scholars of China (21025310, Z.Y.T.), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20901019, Y.L.L.; 20973047, Z.Y.T.; 91027011, Z.Y.T.), the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project (2009CB930401, Z.Y.T.), and the China-Korea Joint Research Project (2010DFA51700, Z.Y.T.).
Core–Shell Noble-Metal@Metal-Organic-Framework Nanoparticles with Highly Selective Sensing Property†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3829–3833, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
He, L., Liu, Y., Liu, J., Xiong, Y., Zheng, J., Liu, Y. and Tang, Z. (2013), Core–Shell Noble-Metal@Metal-Organic-Framework Nanoparticles with Highly Selective Sensing Property. Angew. Chem., 125: 3829–3833. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209903
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Youth Scholars of China. Grant Number: 21025310
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901019, 20973047, 91027011
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project. Grant Number: 2009CB930401
- China-Korea Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 2010DFA51700
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.