The authors are grateful for financial support from the National Science Foundation (DMR-0954380, NLR) and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550-11-1-0275, NLR). This work was also partially supported by the US Department of Energy (Grant No. ER46430). The authors thank the Peterson NFCF and the MEMS Department for provision of access to TEM. The authors also thank Tao Li for assisting with XRD measurements and Prof. David Waldeck for thoughtful discussions and comments on the manuscript.
Peptide-Directed Synthesis and Assembly of Hollow Spherical CoPt Nanoparticle Superstructures†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4085–4087, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Song, C., Wang, Y. and Rosi, N. L. (2013), Peptide-Directed Synthesis and Assembly of Hollow Spherical CoPt Nanoparticle Superstructures . Angew. Chem., 125: 4085–4087. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209910
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0954380
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!