H.C. is grateful for a postdoctoral fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
Nucleoside-Based Diarylethene Photoswitches and Their Facile Incorporation into Photoswitchable DNA†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3268–3272, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Cahová, H. and Jäschke, A. (2013), Nucleoside-Based Diarylethene Photoswitches and Their Facile Incorporation into Photoswitchable DNA. Angew. Chem., 125: 3268–3272. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209943
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!