This project (51273208) is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China. The research was also supported by the Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences; the Starting Research Fund of Team Talent (Y10801A01) at NIMTE; the Ningbo Natural Science Foundation of China (2012A610114), and the Open Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Luminescent Materials and Devices (South China University of Technology). PLED=polymer light-emitting diode.
A Small-Molecule Zwitterionic Electrolyte without a π-Delocalized Unit as a Charge-Injection Layer for High-Performance PLEDs†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3501–3504, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Min, C., Shi, C., Zhang, W., Jiu, T., Chen, J., Ma, D. and Fang, J. (2013), A Small-Molecule Zwitterionic Electrolyte without a π-Delocalized Unit as a Charge-Injection Layer for High-Performance PLEDs . Angew. Chem., 125: 3501–3504. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209959
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Starting Research Fund of Team Talent. Grant Number: Y10801A01
- Ningbo Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2012A610114
- Open Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Luminescent Materials and Devices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!