We thank CNRS and ANR Globucat for funding.
Pyrene-Tagged Dendritic Catalysts Noncovalently Grafted onto Magnetic Co/C Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Recyclable System for Drug Synthesis†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3714–3717, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Keller, M., Collière, V., Reiser, O., Caminade, A.-M., Majoral, J.-P. and Ouali, A. (2013), Pyrene-Tagged Dendritic Catalysts Noncovalently Grafted onto Magnetic Co/C Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Recyclable System for Drug Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 125: 3714–3717. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209969
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- ANR Globucat
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!