We are grateful to the CNRS and the ANR (NOPROBLEM, LEGO) for financial support of this research. R.R. acknowledges the JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship. For the theoretical studies, access to the HPC resources of Idris was granted by GENCI (Grand Equipement National de Calcul Intensif) under allocation 2012 (i2012080045).
Synthesis of a Donor-Stabilized Silacyclopropan-1-one†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4522–4526, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, R., Troadec, T., Gau, D., Saffon-Merceron, N., Hashizume, D., Miqueu, K., Sotiropoulos, J.-M., Baceiredo, A. and Kato, T. (2013), Synthesis of a Donor-Stabilized Silacyclopropan-1-one. Angew. Chem., 125: 4522–4526. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210010
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!