Financial support from the 973 Program (2011CB932404, 2001CBA00501), NSFC (20925102) is greatly appreciated.
Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cross-Coupling between Heterocycles and Terminal Alkynes with Low Catalyst Loading†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3718–3721, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Jie, X., Shang, Y., Hu, P. and Su, W. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cross-Coupling between Heterocycles and Terminal Alkynes with Low Catalyst Loading. Angew. Chem., 125: 3718–3721. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210013
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932404, 2001CBA00501
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20925102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!