This work has been funded by the award of a BBSRC Strategic Industrial Case studentship to E.J. in collaboration with Waters MS technologies.
Probing the Conformational Diversity of Cancer-Associated Mutations in p53 with Ion-Mobility Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4466–4470, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Jurneczko, E., Cruickshank, F., Porrini, M., Clarke, D. J., Campuzano, I. D. G., Morris, M., Nikolova, P. V. and Barran, P. E. (2013), Probing the Conformational Diversity of Cancer-Associated Mutations in p53 with Ion-Mobility Mass Spectrometry . Angew. Chem., 125: 4466–4470. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210015
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!