These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of Oxindoles by Iron-Catalyzed Oxidative 1,2-Alkylarylation of Activated Alkenes with an Aryl C(sp2)H Bond and a C(sp3)H Bond Adjacent to a Heteroatom†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3726–3729, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, W.-T., Zhou, M.-B., Fan, J.-H., Liu, W., Song, R.-J., Liu, Y., Hu, M., Xie, P. and Li, J.-H. (2013), Synthesis of Oxindoles by Iron-Catalyzed Oxidative 1,2-Alkylarylation of Activated Alkenes with an Aryl C(sp2)H Bond and a C(sp3)H Bond Adjacent to a Heteroatom. Angew. Chem., 125: 3726–3729. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210029
We thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21172060) and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Hunan University) for financial support.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172060
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!