This work is financially supported by the 100 Talents Programme of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China (973 program, grant number 2012CB215500), the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 20921002), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21101147 and 21203176), and the Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program (grant number 201215141).
Synthesis of Perovskite-Based Porous La0.75Sr0.25MnO3 Nanotubes as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for Rechargeable Lithium–Oxygen Batteries†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 3979–3982, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J.-J., Xu, D., Wang, Z.-L., Wang, H.-G., Zhang, L.-L. and Zhang, X.-B. (2013), Synthesis of Perovskite-Based Porous La0.75Sr0.25MnO3 Nanotubes as a Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for Rechargeable Lithium–Oxygen Batteries . Angew. Chem., 125: 3979–3982. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210057
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20921002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101147, 21203176
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 201215141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!