Financial support from the National Science Foundation (CHE-1151563), the Department of Defense (NDSEG fellowship to S.M.K.), the Division of Organic Chemistry of the American Chemical Society (Graduate Research Fellowship to N.A.C., sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim), the Searle Scholars Program, and Yale University is gratefully acknowledged. S.B.H. is a fellow of the Alfred P. Sloan and David and Lucile Packard Foundations, and is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar.
Total Syntheses of (−)-Acutumine and (−)-Dechloroacutumine†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3730–3733, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
King, S. M., Calandra, N. A. and Herzon, S. B. (2013), Total Syntheses of (−)-Acutumine and (−)-Dechloroacutumine . Angew. Chem., 125: 3730–3733. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210076
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1151563
- Searle Scholars Program
- Yale University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!