These authors contributed equally to this work.
Using Fluorescent Post-Labeling To Probe the Subcellular Localization of DNA-Targeted Platinum Anticancer Agents†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3434–3438, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Ding, S., Qiao, X., Suryadi, J., Marrs, G. S., Kucera, G. L. and Bierbach, U. (2013), Using Fluorescent Post-Labeling To Probe the Subcellular Localization of DNA-Targeted Platinum Anticancer Agents . Angew. Chem., 125: 3434–3438. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210079
This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health (grant CA101880). X.Q. gratefully acknowledges support from the China Scholarship Council (grant no2011694010).
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA101880
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2011694010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!