This work was supported by the Australian Research Council. A.L.L. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Australian Research Council in the form of a Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DE120102113). S.L.D. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Rickards family through the Rodney Rickards Scholarship. We thank Prof. Litaudon (CNRS, France) for kindly providing copies of the original NMR data. We also thank Mr. Tony Herlt (ANU) for assistance with HPLC and Mr. Chris Blake (ANU) for NMR measurements.
Total Synthesis of Kingianins A, D, and F†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4315–4318, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Drew, S. L., Lawrence, A. L. and Sherburn, M. S. (2013), Total Synthesis of Kingianins A, D, and F . Angew. Chem., 125: 4315–4318. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210084
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DE120102113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!