This work was supported by the French National Research Agency through the “programme blanc” (grant number ANR-12-BS08-0016-01) and the “programme Labex” (ARCANE project number ANR-11-LABX-003) and funding from the RTB. SEM images were taken at the PFNC platform at MINATEC (CEA Grenoble). P. A. Bayle is acknowledged for solution NMR measurements.
Towards Structure Determination of Self-Assembled Peptides Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7117–7120, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Viverge, B., Lee, D., Rannou, P. and De Paëpe, G. (2013), Towards Structure Determination of Self-Assembled Peptides Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem., 125: 7117–7120. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210093
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- French National Research Agency. Grant Numbers: ANR-12-BS08-0016-01, ANR-11-LABX-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!