The authors acknowledge financial support from the NSFC (20931003, and 91122007) and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20110211130002).
Multiple Lanthanide Helicate Clusters and the Effects of Anions on Their Configuration†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3844–3847, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Zang, Z., Wang, H., Dou, W., Tang, X., Liu, W., Shao, Y., Ma, J., Li, Y. and Zhou, J. (2013), Multiple Lanthanide Helicate Clusters and the Effects of Anions on Their Configuration. Angew. Chem., 125: 3844–3847. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210172
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20931003, 91122007
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110211130002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!