This project was supported by the Swedish Energy Agency, the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the Swedish Research Council (VR), and the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA) through the Berzelii Center EXSELENT. H.C. would also like to thank the China Scholarship Council for his scholarship.
A Tailor-Made Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst for the Oxidation of Water and Its Deactivation through Poisoning by Carbon Monoxide†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4283–4287, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Kärkäs, M. D., Åkermark, T., Chen, H., Sun, J. and Åkermark, B. (2013), A Tailor-Made Molecular Ruthenium Catalyst for the Oxidation of Water and Its Deactivation through Poisoning by Carbon Monoxide . Angew. Chem., 125: 4283–4287. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210226
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!