The project is supported in part by the NSF (grant number DMR 1055762) to D.W. and the NIGMS (grant number R01GM08758) to K.L.T. D.W. and K.L.T. are both Alfred P. Sloan Fellows.
Silicon Nanowires Show Improved Performance as Photocathode for Catalyzed Carbon Dioxide Photofixation†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4319–4322, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, R., Stephani, C., Han, J. J., Tan, K. L. and Wang, D. (2013), Silicon Nanowires Show Improved Performance as Photocathode for Catalyzed Carbon Dioxide Photofixation . Angew. Chem., 125: 4319–4322. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210228
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 1055762
- NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM08758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!