This work was supported by a The Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Organic Synthesis based on Reaction Integration” (No. 2105). The synchrotron radiation experiments were performed at the BL38B1 of SPring-8 with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI) (proposal No. 2009B1969 and 2010A1427). We are grateful to Dr. K. Miura, Dr. S. Baba, and Dr. N. Mizuno for crystallographic data collection, and Prof. Kendall N. Houk of the University of California, Los Angeles for his advice on the theoretical studies.
Oxidative Cyclodimerization After Tandem Cyclization of Dehydrobenzoannulenes Induced by Alkyllithium†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4278–4282, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Nobusue, S., Shimizu, A., Hori, K., Hisaki, I., Miyata, M. and Tobe, Y. (2013), Oxidative Cyclodimerization After Tandem Cyclization of Dehydrobenzoannulenes Induced by Alkyllithium . Angew. Chem., 125: 4278–4282. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210233
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!