This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) from the MEXT (No. 23750116) and by Project Funding for Basic Science from RIKEN.
Alkene Trifluoromethylation Coupled with CC Bond Formation: Construction of Trifluoromethylated Carbocycles and Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4092–4095, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Egami, H., Shimizu, R., Kawamura, S. and Sodeoka, M. (2013), Alkene Trifluoromethylation Coupled with CC Bond Formation: Construction of Trifluoromethylated Carbocycles and Heterocycles . Angew. Chem., 125: 4092–4095. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210250
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- MEXT. Grant Number: 23750116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!