This research was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Specially Promoted Research Grant No. 22000006 to T.N.), SENTAN, the JST (grant to K.H.), and the Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (LS023 to Y.I.). K.H. was also supported by grants from the Inoue Foundation for Science, the Takeda Science Foundation, the Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation, and the Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders.
Red Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring the Dynamics of Cytoplasmic Calcium Ions†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 3966–3969, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Egawa, T., Hirabayashi, K., Koide, Y., Kobayashi, C., Takahashi, N., Mineno, T., Terai, T., Ueno, T., Komatsu, T., Ikegaya, Y., Matsuki, N., Nagano, T. and Hanaoka, K. (2013), Red Fluorescent Probe for Monitoring the Dynamics of Cytoplasmic Calcium Ions . Angew. Chem., 125: 3966–3969. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210279
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 22000006
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers. Grant Number: LS023
- Inoue Foundation for Science
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation
- Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.