We thank National Science Council, Taiwan, for financial support of this work.
Gold-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclizations on 1,4-Enynes: Evidence for a γ-Substituent Effect on Wagner–Meerwein Rearrangements†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4323–4328, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Ghorpade, S., Su, M.-D. and Liu, R.-S. (2013), Gold-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclizations on 1,4-Enynes: Evidence for a γ-Substituent Effect on Wagner–Meerwein Rearrangements . Angew. Chem., 125: 4323–4328. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210313
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!