G.V. thanks le Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieure et de la Recherche for a doctoral fellowship. We thank Lydia Brelot and Corinne Bailly for crystal-structure determination and Prof. Christopher Hunter for the program used to determine binding constants. We also thank the ANR (2010 BLAN-717-1 project) and the ERC (Advanced Research Grant SUPRADAPT 290585) for financial support.
Photo- and Thermoresponsive Supramolecular Assemblies: Reversible Photorelease of K+ Ions and Constitutional Dynamics†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4032–4035, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Vantomme, G. and Lehn, J.-M. (2013), Photo- and Thermoresponsive Supramolecular Assemblies: Reversible Photorelease of K+ Ions and Constitutional Dynamics . Angew. Chem., 125: 4032–4035. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210334
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- ANR. Grant Number: 2010 BLAN-717-1
- ERC. Grant Number: 290585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!