This work was supported in part by a research grant from NCI (1R01 CA138527), an NIH Director’s Pioneer Award (DP1, OD000798), and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis and Georgia Institute of Technology. Y.X. was also partially supported by the World Class University (WCU) program through the National Research Foundation of Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R32-20031).
A Plasmon-Assisted Optofluidic (PAOF) System for Measuring the Photothermal Conversion Efficiencies of Gold Nanostructures and Controlling an Electrical Switch†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4263–4267, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Goldfeld, D. and Xia, Y. (2013), A Plasmon-Assisted Optofluidic (PAOF) System for Measuring the Photothermal Conversion Efficiencies of Gold Nanostructures and Controlling an Electrical Switch . Angew. Chem., 125: 4263–4267. doi: 10.1002/ange.201210359
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: OD000798
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R32-20031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!