We thank the U.S. NSF (CHE-1012468 (SHS/OVB) and the Colorado State University Research Foundation for generous support. The PES work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences and was performed at the EMSL, a national scientific user facility sponsored by DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, which is operated for DOE by Battelle.
Taming Hot CF3 Radicals: Incrementally Tuned Families of Polyarene Electron Acceptors for Air-Stable Molecular Optoelectronics†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4971–4974, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Kuvychko, I. V., Castro, K. P., Deng, S. H. M., Wang, X.-B., Strauss, S. H. and Boltalina, O. V. (2013), Taming Hot CF3 Radicals: Incrementally Tuned Families of Polyarene Electron Acceptors for Air-Stable Molecular Optoelectronics . Angew. Chem., 125: 4971–4974. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300085
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- U.S. NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1012468
- Colorado State University Research Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!