The authors are indebted to the KU Leuven Research Council for continuing support (GOA, IDO and PDM programs). T.B.T. thanks KU Leuven for a postdoctoral fellowship. NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene.
Boron–Boron Multiple Bond in [B(NHC)]2: Towards Stable and Aromatic [B(NHC)]n Rings†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4652–4655, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Tai, T. B. and Nguyen, M. T. (2013), Boron–Boron Multiple Bond in [B(NHC)]2: Towards Stable and Aromatic [B(NHC)]n Rings. Angew. Chem., 125: 4652–4655. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300126
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- KU Leuven Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!