Financial support for this work was generously provided by the 973 Program (2010CB833302), NSFC (21232009, 21102161), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). We thank Dr. Hanqing Dong for helpful discussions.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylative Cyclization of meso-1,6-Dienynes Leading to Enantioenriched cis-Hydrobenzofurans†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 20, pages 5422–5426, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
He, Z.-T., Tian, B., Fukui, Y., Tong, X., Tian, P. and Lin, G.-Q. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Arylative Cyclization of meso-1,6-Dienynes Leading to Enantioenriched cis-Hydrobenzofurans . Angew. Chem., 125: 5422–5426. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300137
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833302
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21232009, 21102161
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!