These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Imaging of Cancer Cells Using a Bacteriophage-Based 129Xe NMR Biosensor†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4949–4953, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Palaniappan, K. K., Ramirez, R. M., Bajaj, V. S., Wemmer, D. E., Pines, A. and Francis, M. B. (2013), Molecular Imaging of Cancer Cells Using a Bacteriophage-Based 129Xe NMR Biosensor . Angew. Chem., 125: 4949–4953. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300170
This work was supported by grants from the U.S. Department of Defense Cancer Research Program (grant number BC016995, M.B.F.) and by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science and Engineering under contract number DE-AC02-05CH112 (A.P.).
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Defense Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: BC016995
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!