This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China Research (grant numbers 50823007, 50972154, 51132009, 51072212, and 21172043), the Shanghai Rising-Star Program (grant number 12QH1402500), the Nano special program of the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai (grant number 11nm0505000), the Development Foundation for Talents of Shanghai (grant number2012035), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, grant number 2011CB707905).
NIR-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery by Upconverting Nanoparticles with Integrated Azobenzene-Modified Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4471–4475, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Bu, W., Pan, L. and Shi, J. (2013), NIR-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery by Upconverting Nanoparticles with Integrated Azobenzene-Modified Mesoporous Silica. Angew. Chem., 125: 4471–4475. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300183
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Research. Grant Numbers: 50823007, 50972154, 51132009, 51072212, 21172043
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 12QH1402500
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11nm0505000
- Development Foundation for Talents of Shanghai. Grant Number: 2012035
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!