This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China Research (grant numbers 50823007, 50972154, 51132009, 51072212, and 21172043), the Shanghai Rising-Star Program (grant number 12QH1402500), the Nano special program of the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai (grant number 11nm0505000), the Development Foundation for Talents of Shanghai (grant number2012035), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, grant number 2011CB707905).
NIR-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery by Upconverting Nanoparticles with Integrated Azobenzene-Modified Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4471–4475, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Bu, W., Pan, L. and Shi, J. (2013), NIR-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery by Upconverting Nanoparticles with Integrated Azobenzene-Modified Mesoporous Silica. Angew. Chem., 125: 4471–4475. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300183
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Research. Grant Numbers: 50823007, 50972154, 51132009, 51072212, 21172043
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 12QH1402500
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11nm0505000
- Development Foundation for Talents of Shanghai. Grant Number: 2012035
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707905
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.