We thank the European Union for funding PhoSciNet through COST Action CM0802. N.S.T. thanks the Bristol Chemical Synthesis Doctoral Training Centre, funded by EPSRC (EP/G036764/1), AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Pfizer, Syngenta, and the University of Bristol for the provision of a Ph.D. studentship. Dr. Natalie Fey (Bristol) is thanked for her assistance with DFT calculations.
Phosphacycles as Building Blocks for Main Group Cages†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3565–3568, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Townsend, N. S., Shadbolt, S. R., Green, M. and Russell, C. A. (2013), Phosphacycles as Building Blocks for Main Group Cages . Angew. Chem., 125: 3565–3568. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300202
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- European Union
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G036764/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!