These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Chemical Probe for Lysine Malonylation†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4983–4986, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Bao, X., Zhao, Q., Yang, T., Fung, Y. M. E. and Li, X. D. (2013), A Chemical Probe for Lysine Malonylation . Angew. Chem., 125: 4983–4986. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300252
We thank Prof. Chi-Ming Che for generous support on the mass spectrometer, Prof. Dan Yang for advice and support, Prof. Quan Hao for useful discussions, and Di Hu for technical assistance. X.D.L. acknowledges a seed fund from The University of Hong Kong (201111159240) and Hung Hing Ying Physical Science Research Fund (20373739). Y.M.E.F. thanks the Small Project Funding from The University of Hong Kong (201109176193) and the Special Equipment Grant from the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project Code: SEG_HKU02).
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 201111159240
- Hung Hing Ying Physical Science Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 20373739, 201109176193
- University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: SEG_HKU02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!