We thank the NSF for their generous support of our programs and Johnson Matthey for generous gifts of palladium salts.
Enantioselective Construction of Highly Substituted Vinylidenecylopentanes by Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric [3+2] Cycloaddition Reaction†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 24, pages 6382–6384, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Trost, B. M. and Maruniak, A. (2013), Enantioselective Construction of Highly Substituted Vinylidenecylopentanes by Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric [3+2] Cycloaddition Reaction. Angew. Chem., 125: 6382–6384. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300275
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!