This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) to Y.W. (24225004) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) to O.S. (21685018) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). A plasmid encoding P450BM3 was kindly supplied by Prof. Stephen G. Sligar, University of Illinois (USA).
Highly Selective Hydroxylation of Benzene to Phenol by Wild-type Cytochrome P450BM3 Assisted by Decoy Molecules†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6738–6742, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Shoji, O., Kunimatsu, T., Kawakami, N. and Watanabe, Y. (2013), Highly Selective Hydroxylation of Benzene to Phenol by Wild-type Cytochrome P450BM3 Assisted by Decoy Molecules . Angew. Chem., 125: 6738–6742. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300282
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!