These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ultrathin Nanosheets of MAX Phases with Enhanced Thermal and Mechanical Properties in Polymeric Compositions: Ti3Si0.75Al0.25C2†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4457–4461, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Xu, J., Wang, H., Zhang, J., Yan, H., Pan, B., Zhou, J. and Xie, Y. (2013), Ultrathin Nanosheets of MAX Phases with Enhanced Thermal and Mechanical Properties in Polymeric Compositions: Ti3Si0.75Al0.25C2. Angew. Chem., 125: 4457–4461. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300285
We thank the National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB939901), Chinese Academy of Science (XDB01020300), and National Natural Science Foundation of China (11079004 and 90922016) for financial support. MAX phases comes from Mn+1AXn (n=1, 2, or 3) phases, where M is a transition metal, A is a group IIIA or IVA element, and X is carbon or nitrogen atoms.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: XDB01020300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11079004, 90922016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!