This work was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council (project number: CUHK2/CRF/08) and the University Grants Committee, Hong Kong SAR, China (project number: AoE/P-03/08).
Self-Assembled Monolayers of Phosphonic Acids with Enhanced Surface Energy for High-Performance Solution-Processed N-Channel Organic Thin-Film Transistors†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 24, pages 6342–6347, June 10, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D., Xu, X., Su, Y., He, Z., Xu, J. and Miao, Q. (2013), Self-Assembled Monolayers of Phosphonic Acids with Enhanced Surface Energy for High-Performance Solution-Processed N-Channel Organic Thin-Film Transistors. Angew. Chem., 125: 6342–6347. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300353
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Research Grants Council. Grant Number: CUHK2/CRF/08
- University Grants Committee, Hong Kong SAR, China. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!