The authors thank Dr. Sharon Vanounou and Dr. Yael Levi-Kalisman (Ilse-Katz Institute for Meso- and Nano-scale Science and Technology, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva-84105, Israel) for assistance in the dynamic light scattering data analysis and TEM imaging. This research was partly supported by a Grant from the United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF).
Polycyclooctadiene Complexes of Rhodium(I): Direct Access to Organometallic Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 22, pages 5879–5882, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Mavila, S., Diesendruck, C. E., Linde, S., Amir, L., Shikler, R. and Lemcoff, N. G. (2013), Polycyclooctadiene Complexes of Rhodium(I): Direct Access to Organometallic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 125: 5879–5882. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300362
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!