This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program (2009CB930602) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51073090 and 21174076). The authors acknowledge the help of J. X. Ma at the Beijing Chemical Research Centre with PEI compounds and enzyme-loaded experiments.
Breathing Polymersomes: CO2-Tuning Membrane Permeability for Size-Selective Release, Separation, and Reaction†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 19, pages 5174–5177, May 3, 2013
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Wang, J., Yin, Y. and Yuan, J. (2013), Breathing Polymersomes: CO2-Tuning Membrane Permeability for Size-Selective Release, Separation, and Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 5174–5177. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300397
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073090, 21174076
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!