This research was supported through the Center for Gas Separations Relevant to Clean Energy Technologies, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award DE-SC0001015.
Understanding CO2 Dynamics in Metal–Organic Frameworks with Open Metal Sites†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4506–4509, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, L.-C., Kim, J., Kong, X., Scott, E., McDonald, T. M., Long, J. R., Reimer, J. A. and Smit, B. (2013), Understanding CO2 Dynamics in Metal–Organic Frameworks with Open Metal Sites. Angew. Chem., 125: 4506–4509. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300446
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!