These authors contributed equally to this work.
Direct Functionalization of Tetrahydrofuran and 1,4-Dioxane: Nickel-Catalyzed Oxidative C(sp3)H Arylation†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4549–4552, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D., Liu, C., Li, H. and Lei, A. (2013), Direct Functionalization of Tetrahydrofuran and 1,4-Dioxane: Nickel-Catalyzed Oxidative C(sp3)H Arylation. Angew. Chem., 125: 4549–4552. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300459
This work was supported by the 973 Program (2012CB725302), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21025206 and 21272180) and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project (2012M521458). We are also grateful for support from the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB725302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21025206, 21272180
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!