These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Genetically Encoded 19F NMR Probe for Tyrosine Phosphorylation†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4050–4054, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Shi, P., Li, J., Yang, F., Wang, T., Zhang, W., Gao, F., Ding, W., Li, D., Li, J., Xiong, Y., Sun, J., Gong, W., Tian, C. and Wang, J. (2013), A Genetically Encoded 19F NMR Probe for Tyrosine Phosphorylation . Angew. Chem., 125: 4050–4054. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300463
We gratefully acknowledge the Major State Basic Research Program of China (grant numbers 2010CB912301 and 2009CB825505), the National Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 90913022, 31000364, 31170817, and 31100563), the CAS grant (grant number KSCX2-EW-G-7) to J.W., F.L., C.T., and Y.X. We thank Professors Zongchao Jia and Jingxuan Pan for helpful discussion.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912301, 2009CB825505
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90913022, 31000364, 31170817, 31100563
- CAS. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-G-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!