L.C.G. thanks the EPSRC for a DTA studentship. T.L. and A.C. thank the European Research Council for funding under the European Union’s Framework Program (FP7/2007–2013) ERC Advanced Grant Agreement no 267426. P.J.C. thanks FCT for the postdoctoral grant SFRH/BPD/27082/2006. We thank Dr. T. D. W. Claridge and Dr. B. Odell of the Oxford NMR facility for help with NMR experiments.
A Catenane Assembled through a Single Charge-Assisted Halogen Bond†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4452–4456, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Gilday, L. C., Lang, T., Caballero, A., Costa, P. J., Félix, V. and Beer, P. D. (2013), A Catenane Assembled through a Single Charge-Assisted Halogen Bond. Angew. Chem., 125: 4452–4456. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300464
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Funded Access
- European Union. Grant Number: 267426
- 11AMBER12, D. A. Case, et al. San Francisco, 2012 (see the Supporting Information).
- 12aA. W. Goetz, R. Salomon-Ferrer, D. Poole, S. L. Grand, R. C. Walker, “Routine microsecond molecular dynamics simulations with AMBER—Part II: Particle Mesh Ewald”, unpublished results;