This work was supported by grants from the National Research Foundation of Korea (2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, and 2012R1A2A2A02047051 to H.-S.P.), the Stem Cell Research Program (2012M 3A9B 4027953 to D.L.), and DARPA (Contract N660-12-C-4211 to D.S.) and NIH (GM22854 to D.S.).
A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 22, pages 5883–5887, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S., Oh, S., Yang, A., Kim, J., Söll, D., Lee, D. and Park, H.-S. (2013), A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones. Angew. Chem., 125: 5883–5887. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300531
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, 2012R1A2A2A02047051
- Stem Cell Research Program. Grant Number: 2012M 3A9B 4027953
- DARPA. Grant Number: N660-12-C-4211
- NIH. Grant Number: GM22854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!