This work was supported by grants from the National Research Foundation of Korea (2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, and 2012R1A2A2A02047051 to H.-S.P.), the Stem Cell Research Program (2012M 3A9B 4027953 to D.L.), and DARPA (Contract N660-12-C-4211 to D.S.) and NIH (GM22854 to D.S.).
A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 22, pages 5883–5887, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S., Oh, S., Yang, A., Kim, J., Söll, D., Lee, D. and Park, H.-S. (2013), A Facile Strategy for Selective Incorporation of Phosphoserine into Histones . Angew. Chem., 125: 5883–5887. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300531
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031363, 2011-0020322, 2012R1A2A2A02047051
- Stem Cell Research Program. Grant Number: 2012M 3A9B 4027953
- DARPA. Grant Number: N660-12-C-4211
- NIH. Grant Number: GM22854
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.