This work was supported by the National Basic Research Priorities Program (2013CB911201, 2012CB910602), 863 Project (2012AA020202), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21075022, 21275033, 21105016), a Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20110071110007), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Development of a MALDI-TOF MS Strategy for the High-Throughput Analysis of Biomarkers: On-Target Aptamer Immobilization and Laser-Accelerated Proteolysis†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 23, pages 6171–6174, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Zhu, S., Xiong, Y., Deng, C. and Zhang, X. (2013), Development of a MALDI-TOF MS Strategy for the High-Throughput Analysis of Biomarkers: On-Target Aptamer Immobilization and Laser-Accelerated Proteolysis . Angew. Chem., 125: 6171–6174. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300566
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB911201, 2012CB910602
- 863 Project. Grant Number: 2012AA020202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 21275033, 21105016
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110071110007
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.