We thank Dr. Hong Cao for some of the in situ absorption measurements presented, Kenneth Chan for the MALDI measurement, Dr. Dennis Whitfield and Dr. Keith Ingold for useful discussions, Donald Van Loon and Vivier Lefebvre for financial support, and the Defence Research and Development Canada Centre for Security Science Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear, and Explosives Research and Technology Initiative (CRTI 09-0511RD “Next-generation stand-off radiation detection using nanosensors”) for financial support.
Effect of Tertiary and Secondary Phosphines on Low-Temperature Formation of Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4923–4928, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, K., Liu, X., Zeng, Q., Leek, D. M., Ouyang, J., Whitmore, K. M., Ripmeester, J. A., Tao, Y. and Yang, M. (2013), Effect of Tertiary and Secondary Phosphines on Low-Temperature Formation of Quantum Dots . Angew. Chem., 125: 4923–4928. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300568
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Defence Research and Development Canada Centre for Security Science Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear, and Explosives Research and Technology Initiative. Grant Number: CRTI 09-0511RD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!