We thank the EPSRC, the Chinese Scholarship Council, WestCHEM, and the University of Glasgow for supporting this work. L.C. thanks the Wolfson Foundation & Royal Society of London for a merit award. We thank Dr. Jun Yan for help with the structure solutions, Dr. Phil Kitson for the movie showing the self-assembly and Dr. Roy McBurney for useful comments.
Template-Directed Assembly of Polyoxothiometalate Scaffolds into Nanomolecular Architectures†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7041–7044, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Zang, H.-Y., Miras, H. N., Long, D.-L., Rausch, B. and Cronin, L. (2013), Template-Directed Assembly of Polyoxothiometalate Scaffolds into Nanomolecular Architectures. Angew. Chem., 125: 7041–7044. doi: 10.1002/ange.201300578
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Chinese Scholarship Council
- University of Glasgow
- Wolfson Foundation & Royal Society of London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!